Botched Ink® is:
- The fastest growing, independently owned, removal product on the market
- Exclusively available to our trained technicians, not available via distributors and sold to unknown buyers
- An award-winning product
- Highly recommended by previous students
- A team of highly trained removal technicians, supported daily via our exclusive Facebook tech support group
Follow us on social media
Not all removal solutions work the same
Botched Ink® is a gentle yet concentrated saline based tattoo removal solution, used to lift, improve and remove bad or unwanted microblading, permanent makeup and scalp micropigmentation. Developed for today's demands, single use sachets with a 2 year expiry from manufacture. Treatments are gentle, barely uncomfortable, with easy healing and consistently good results
Botched Ink® is gentle during treatment
- Even though this is a salt and saline removal it is not the literal effect of “rubbing salt in the wound”
- The ingredients in Botched Ink® saline tattoo removal have be formulated to result in a product that only gives a mild sting which disappears very quickly, there is no lingering burn or sting
Botched Ink® penetrates deeper than your needle
- The ingredients in Botched Ink® result in the solution being drawn into the skin and this happens more easily than you would think
- Thanks to this you don’t have to work as hard – there is no need to over work the skin to achieve the desired result of lightening or removal
Botched Ink® has a very high concentration of Aloe Vera
- The high concentration of Aloe Vera is used for its healing properties
- This aids in the quick healing of the area treated using Botched Ink® Saline Tattoo Removal and can sometimes help the tattoo look better during healing!
Botched Ink® makes the skin bleed
- This one sounds a little scary but it’s true the ingredients in Botched Ink® make the skin bleed
- This allows us to let the blood do the work!
- The bleeding helps to lift the pigment to the surface of the skin which will then form a scab and fall off meaning that pigment has been removed
Botched Ink® acts as a vascular constrictor
- The ingredients in Botched Ink® have been chosen as they help to stem the flow of blood from us making the skin bleed
- This quick stemming of the blood helps to stop the treated area from getting too messy and causing contamination
- It also means that the area dries quickly to assist in the healing process
Botched Ink® dries the skin quickly
- Due to Botched Ink® being a vascular constrictor and drying out the skin quickly it means the bodies natural healing response doesn’t have chance to kick in
- This means we get: a thin scab, minimal inflammation, minimal irritation and minimal risk of infection
Botched Ink® has a pH of around 5.5
- We’ve told you Botched Ink® is gentle during treatment and this is because the pH of Botched Ink® closely resembles the pH of healthy skin (between 4.5 and 5.75) which is slightly acidic and this results in only a mild sting during treatment.
Botched Ink® comes in single use sachets
- Botched Ink® is the only saline tattoo removal product on the market that comes in single use sachets.
- We use single use sachets for ultimate hygiene – no contamination between clients and no drying out of the product
- We use single use sachets because it is cost effect – a pack of 10 is £30 meaning 1 sachet is £3, this one sachet completes a set of brows, we couldn’t make the price any better!
- We use single use sachets because it limits the size of the area you can effectively treat per session – 1 sachet = 1 pair of brows.